Oxybrasion Jet O2 Peeling
What is this?
Also referred to as water-oxygen microdermabrasion, it is a type of mechanical peeling where the epidermal exfoliating agent is a stream of dispersed saline droplets applied under compressed air pressure using a specially designed applicator.
How does the procedure work?
This treatment is an effective and yet completely safe method of exfoliation of the epidermis enabling it to be performed in people with delicate and sensitive skin. The basic action of oxybrasion is to exfoliate the superficial layers of the epidermis, thereby stimulating the epidermal process, i.e. healing the epidermis. Repeated application of the treatment also affects the proper skin, stimulating the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers. This is why it is increasing. Skin elasticity and superficial wrinkles reduction.
Oxybrasion accelerates the removal of blackheads, reduces seborrhoea and works on anaerobic bacteria that are responsible for the formation of acne vulgaris.
Apart from peeling in oxybrasion, cold therapy is used, which is tempered and strengthens the walls of the vessels. This makes the treatment painless, as opposed to diamond microdermabrasion or crystal microdermabrasion.
It is a 0.9% solution of sodium chloride in 0.9% water after dehydrated sterilization. In medicine used as a watering agent INFUSION.
Salin smooths, nourishes and nourishes the skin, stimulates circulation in the cells, eliminates minor imperfections in the skin. It has the ability to penetrate the skin. It is used in the treatment of: psoriasis, acne, seborrhoea, allergies.
- Helps to alleviate periventricular dermatitis
- It is a mineral wealth contains about 104 micronutrients and minerals
- Smooths and firms the skin
- Stimulates the blood circulation in the skin
- Can be used after weight loss treatments to relieve skin tension
- Capillaries skin, sensitive, discolored skin
- Damaged skin
- Anti-wrinkle, anti-aging
- Dull skin, dry skin
- Needs cleaning
- Acne scars
- Stretch marks
- Lack of skin firmness
- Lack of hydration
When will I see the effects?
Best result after 3 to 10 treatments.
The treatment can also be performed individually to refresh and smooth the skin or as a cocktail treatment before a big event.
Is this a painful procedure?
The treatment is completely painless and does not exclude from everyday life. The treatment is described by patients as pleasant and relaxing.
Recommendations after treatment
You can not use the solarium and sauna for 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Acne treatment with retinoids (wait about half a year after end of treatment)
- Acid treatment (wait at least a week)
- Broken continuity of the epidermis (also after epilation)
- Skin infections (viral, bacterial, fungal)
- Severe systemic diseases
- Psoriasis in active phase
- Skin inflammation
- Abdominal changes within the skin (should be avoided to avoid skin transfusions)
- Fresh scars (wait until the wound is completely healed and the scar is no longer
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding